A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Saturday, February 21, 2015

SundayScoop!


Here is my first Sunday Scoop. I hope that I am doing this correctly. The technicalities of blogging are still rather new to me. I have come across a few Sunday Scoops before and just recently learned that the teachers of the Teaching Trio are the creators. I definitely want to make sure that I am giving credit to the correct source. They decided it was/is a short way to link up to other teacher's and find a little motivation for the Sunday to-do activities. I couldn't agree more. I'm literally laughing at myself because I cannot figure out how to get my text onto this picture. I used Power Point, but when I copied it over to here my text isn't there. Hmmmmmm..... 





I did it!!! One of the ladies at the Teaching Trio email me back with a link to their blog that had a clear description. YAY! For learning new things! 




Have a good week!

xoxo-Kim




4 comments:

  1. I hope your friend feels better. Being in the hospital is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is having a baby. That's probably only the "fun" time to be in a hospital.

      Delete
  2. Good luck figuring everything out. Youtube was my best friend when I started my blog. Everyone is really helpful too. You can ask any of us for some help. What book are you reading? I'm just finishing up Gone Girl and looking for a next read. Have a great rest of your weekend.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was debating if I was going to read Gone Girl or not. I have heard mixed reviews. I am currently finishing up The One Day Contract by Rick Pitino. He coaches my favorite college's basketball team. I am going to read The One and Only Ivan next.

      Delete