A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, February 28, 2014

What happened to February?!?!

WOW! Is today really the last day of February?!?! This means that Spring Break 2014 is in only 4 weeks. That seems cray! But, I love it! So much to do and so little time. Oh well....one day at a time is all we can do. I hope everyone had a really great week.

1. Leann and Chris began their happily ever after last Saturday! Leann did such a wonderful job with planning the wedding of her dreams and she looked absolutely stunning!
Beautiful Bride!
Party Pic with Steph!
Go Cards! 

2. We had a family dinner on Sunday. I'm not sure there could have been a better kick-off to a long week. My parents hosted  this week! I'm going to have to get my cooking skills ready for my turn. What should I make?!?!?! I continually feel lucky blessed to have such a wonderful and close-knit family that I can always count on! 

3. This girl completely melts my heart. Love her to a far away galaxy and back.
My first Sissy! 

4. This week felt super duper loooooonnnnnnggggg. We had parent-teacher conferences two nights this week. That made for 12+ hour days. Positive Side: We get a little extra moolah, and I was able to straighten some things out with parents. I met with 1/2 of the parents in my class which is pretty great and they all went well. Lot's of growth going on at the Lane! 

5. I am loving that it's staying lighter out later. I may not feel like Spring, but it's out there. It's a comin!  

It's a great day to be alive,
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?  


How was your week?!?!


xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment