A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, January 3, 2014

High 5 Randomness


1. My hair stylist is one of the nicest people in the world. The 2 hours I spend with her every 10-12 weeks is simply delightful. It's crazy to think that I've known her longer than some of my closest friends. I always look forward to her contagious upbeat  attitude. 

2. Back to work on Monday and I am excited to see my kiddos! 

3. I really am going to miss college football. I watch it way more than what you all think. I just wished I had a knack to remembering all of the info like my brothers do. 

4. Ever notice how weird your house looks after  you take down your Christmas decorations? I didn't even have that many and my little condo looks empty.

5. I'm probably going to start watching the NFL next year. I will not be working on Sundays and will have Teddy and Copeland to watch for sure! Heck, maybe I'll join a fantasy football league....probably not. 

xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment