A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, January 17, 2014

F.R.I.D.A.Y

Gimmie a F, gimme a R, gimmie an I, gimmie a D, gimmie an A, gimmie a Y.....What's that spell?????

FRIDAY!!!! 

1. Do you ever have to ask someone to reach things for you at Kroger? I do about twice a month and I am thankful everyone is kind enough to help a fun-sized gal out. 

2. It's a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!! Yippee!!! I am so excited to spend tomorrow with some of my favorites! 

3. I have not worked at CPK since the weekend before Christmas and I miss it...a lot. I am excited to go back Sunday.

4. Brothers. Are. Amazing. They are just simply amazing. 

5. This week my students pointed out that we have not had to use our behavior letters. I am still thanking God that each day is wonderful in it's own. 

xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment