A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, January 31, 2014

Guess what day it is?!?! Nope, not Wednesday!

Hey you, the weekend is near...watcha gonna do when it really gets here?!?!?! I hope everyone had a awesome week. Here are some things to high-five about his past week. 



1. What does it mean when everyone around you is turning 30?!?!?! It's means...party time! Life's a party right??? I like to think so too! For Nat's big 3-0 we flashed back to the 80's and skated the afternoon away. I think the last time I skated I was ummmmm 10. That was 20 years ago!!! I was definitely rusty, but this gal did not fall! 
Happy 30th Nat! 

Love them!

Cuzant and Nousin!! 
2. After the party on Sunday I was gearing up for a super busy week. Something to do every day on top of work. I decided that I was just going to take it one day at a time. I mean what else is there to do. Monday was fine and then Tuesday and Wednesday were super rough. I felt like I couldn't do anything right. My to-do pile was growing exponentially and I was letting little things get on my nerves and was feeling pretty defeated and drained to say the least. I had a personal day Thursday for National Boards work so that helped my mind relax some. My point for number 2 is that....I am thankful for Genna that just listens,  Jayne and her upbeat support, my across the hall mate Tabor for being just plain awesome and sending the worlds greatest texts, Welch and Toles for the hugs (they know I love em), Rowan and Meghan for providing the best instructional support a teacher could ask for and my kiddos for just going with the flow. I know it was a rough week for lots of people, but I hope that I helped them as much as they helped me.....cause that's what friends are for!

3. My month off of Facebook ends tonight. In the end, I really do not feel like I have missed much. I have received more Facebook screen shots over the past month than ever. Have any of you been keeping up with me on here? Am I even interesting? 

4. I have enjoyed getting to know the other educators in my National Boards cohort. They are super down-to-earth, funny, and real. 

5. These two though....are pretty darn amazing. 




6. And one to grow on....Steph and Leanne were nice enough to come over for dinner last night instead of going out because I just wanted to stay in. I enjoyed the company! 

Anything notable from your week? Everything is notable even in "tough" times. 


I am not afraid of tomorrow
for I have seen yesterday
and 
love today!

xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment