A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, August 29, 2014

High-Five for Friday!

Some fun things from this week...

1. I was able to have dinner with my Dad and PaPa! Most relaxed company ever!

2. I made it to the 4 mile mark!!! Haven't logged any walking miles since vacation. I feel like a "runner" again and that makes me smile! 

3. It was National Dog day for these find sissies! 


\

4. My brother beat me in our first challenge and it totally makes me smile! Love the friendly competition and motivation. I am also okay with "losing" by 12 hours. Plus, it doesn't feel like a lose. Running 30 miles in 9 days is A-OK with me. 


5. Waited out the storm to complete my challenge. If would have been easier to stop, but I stood back and soaked up the moment. 

 

6. I made it to Friday and that's pretty awesome considering the way I felt after Monday and Tuesday. 

7. Extremely thankful for my friend Genna that came and helped me rearrange my classroom. I liked the way it was, but it just wasn't working 100%. I needed my feng shui back and I am not sure I could have made it the entire year. Of course we had dinner to hang out and catch up! 

8. Only 3 more sleeps until family, friends, tailgating, and football! Yippee!!! 

9. I began taking a Literacy class this week and I am really excited about the new strategies I am going to learn! 

Hope you had some smiles this week! 

xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment