A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, August 22, 2014

Yippee, it's F.R.I.D.A.Y!!!

Some awesome things from this week...

1. I am so thankful for the help my parents gave me with out the blink of an eye with my car troubles! I know my dad is not big on shout outs, but he definitely deserves it! 


2. Family dinner never disappoints! 


3. Thankful for my motivators!!! 


4. First 5 day week in the books! 


5. My class was outside for wellness today and my little Cam from my class last year was waiting in the car rider line to pick up his sister. She is in my class this year and is just as sweet! No joke, my heart dropped and we ran towards each other until we met with a big hug. Made my day more like made my month! 

6. Football is in T-Minus 10 days!!!! Make sure you stop by the tailgate!! 

I hope you had a great week! 
xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment