A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, August 15, 2014

A Few Summer Moments

My computer was in the shop most of Summer, but here are a few fun moments I am thankful for. 


A family friend's wedding. Brittany was like a little sister to me while growing up. She made a beautiful bride!


Watching some USA Soccer at Shenanigans!


 I absolutely LOVED being able to have lunch with some of my McFerran family!!! We met at Wagner's Pharmacy and I just really liked this sign. 

 Thirsty Thursday at the Bats.


Celebrating the 4th at Hurricane Bay. 


5th of July party. 


Dinner with one of my most special friends! Love being able to spend some quality time with Mags!! 


Finally made it to the beach and had an absolute BLAST!!!! Such a fun week and a vacation that I will remember for many many years to come. 


I loved that I was able to spend about 4 days a week at CPK with this guy. He is AMAZING!!!!


Finally was able to ride some rides at KK!! Definitely took me back to some grade school days!


Just want to say this again....I'm going to be an AUNT TIMES 2!!!!!

I made time to read quite a few books too!!! I would definitely rec commend all of the ones I read. (These are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head,)
Wonder
Hoot
Divergent
Insurgent
Allegiant
The Giver
The Fault in Our Stars
Joey Pigza Loses Control


I hope you enjoyed some nice summer moments! 
xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment