A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Sunday, April 27, 2014

Another day of AWESOME!



So I am sure all of you know, National Boards has be totally tied down. I have taken a few "brain breaks" to keep me sane and I am definitely making progress on one of the most difficult tasks I have ever signed up for. I'll get there. Here are a few moments I am thankful for over the past week or so...

1. Gilmore Lane peeps had dinner at the Grape Leaf to celebrate new beginnings for Mrs. Tabor! 

2. I LOVE mini-marathon day. I have attended the marathon a long as I can remember. I love seeing the faces this wonderful city. 

3. I was scheduled to work at CPK on Easter Sunday. Weird! I am glad Leann was working because I was able to spend a little time with her. I am also glad that I was able to stop by the family Easter and see everyone.

4. My older :) sister-in-law ran the Boston Marathon for the 2nd year in a row. Pretty amazing! We had dinner to celebrate the run. 

5. I had lunch with one of my favorites, Kara! I love spending time with her. 

6. I went on my plane ride!!!! Definitely a neat experience. I am not going to lie, I was super nervous and very happy when my feet touched the ground. Here is our trip in some pics!


Thank you Zimmermans, Newmans, and Huckabones! 


I am thinking, "HOLY COW!"


Downtown looks so tiny!





This was my favorite view! 
Prepare for landing! 
We made it! 

Feet on the ground! 

Cool experience! 

Our ride! TINY!!! 

How was your week?
xoxo-Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment