A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A little chapter...

I'll probably catch you all up with the blog this weekend. I took a short break while I finished things up so stay tuned on how wonderful life is....

In the mean time...

Here are some thoughts from my National Boards Process. 

This crossed my mind May 2013 when I first committed to this process. 


A few months in during a PLC at school I had a break down.



What was I thinking?!?!?! Taking this on with everything else I already have on my plate. 



 Quitting was not an option! Never was, never is, and never will be. 


The entire process seemed like a tornado with having this and that and that and this to focus on....



I held on because I knew the storm would soon pass. 




I'm not sure I could have done this without an amazing student teacher. She took such great care of my class when I had my work days!


I especially could not have done this without my family and friends! (Thanks everyone!)


Then of course everyone had a hand in pressing submit.



and I had a moment of this...


I'm FINISHED!!!! 

Finished with my 4-part portfolio that is....


Now it's time to study...


For the 6-part assessment! 

Then I (Well we, because you are with me!), spend the next 5 months in the...

\

We will hear the news sometime around Thanksgiving! It will be time to....

OR


because


is in my future! 

I cannot thank you all enough for supporting me through the most challenging educational task I have ever taken on!

xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment