A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, November 7, 2014

November!!!




1. We celebrated Baby Boston (That is not the baby's name.) It's just that little baby ran the Boston Marathon with it's mommy earlier this year. He or she will have a name soon when he/she arrives. The anticipation of finding out the gender of the little one is super exciting. I go back and forth because I really have no clue or gut feeling either way. I just don't know..lol. Anyways...We had an "Open House" type shower for Kathy and Bub. It was a relaxing racing themed Saturday afternoon. My little niece or nephew is super loved already! Here are a few pics from the day.



In the middle of my SIL's!



Weiter Gals



Finisher's Medals



The "Finish Line" is near. 



One of the cutest little outfits ever! 



Mommy and Daddy's Medals



Welcome! 
My favorite decoration of the day.
 Mimics the start of the Boston Marathon from this past year. 



Baby Shower Crafting! 



Racing Bibs with dates important to Baby Boston.



The idea of yellow rubber duckies floating seemed fun, but they DID NOT float! lol

2. I am loving my Sundays without CPK. I do miss the wonderful people, but I have noticed a dip in stress level. I do not feel as rushed to get EVERYTHING done on Friday or Saturday. I have been able to take more time for myself and that is WONDERFUL!!!

3. I am thankful for random (Well, not random because it was Election Day.) Tuesdays off of work. Short weeks always feel the longest, but the kiddos kept it together pretty nicely this week. I guess it's the 4th and 5th days that usually make them go bonkers. 

4. At Girls on the Run we had a practice 5K! I am so proud of how wonderful they did. Everyone finished and some did it was quicker and more motivated than expected! 

5. I am thankful for my co-workers at school. I absolutely LOVE the people I work with. They provide support, friendship, knowledge and so much more that makes going into work that much more enjoyable every day. 

6. I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT VERY SOON, but that's for next week's post! :) 

I hope you have a great week!

xoxo-KIM





No comments:

Post a Comment