A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday High-Five!

One of the most exciting life moments that I have ever had happened at the beginning of this week and it is definitely the highlight of the week. Nothing can even come close to matching it. 
This seems about right?!?! ;)

I became an aunt to Ryann Elizabeth Weiter!!!!! Being in the waiting room when my brother walked in to share the news will be something that I will never forget. The smile on his face was simply wonderful. Meeting her precious self will forever be ingrained in my heart. She brings a new level of love and happiness into our lives. It is going to be so fun seeing her and Lilly grow up together! I am also so incredibly happy for this new bonding experiences that my brothers will share. I'm having a pretty tough time finding words to describe how I feel, but I am definitely looking forward for what is going to come. 


Waiting Room Selfie! 


Nothing comes close to the experience of becoming an aunt so since it's November I mention 5 things I am thankful for from the week...

1.I am thankful for random acts of kindness.
2. I am thankful for my mom's chili.
3. I am thankful for my teammate at school.
4. I am thankful for sweet hugs from my kiddos at school.
5. I am thankful for my love of learning.

I hope that you had a great week!
xoxo
kim



No comments:

Post a Comment