A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Past Few Weeks Summed Up!

I was extra MIA while finishing up my portfolio. I am currently in the midst of studying for my assessment that is on June 12th. I wanted to take a moment to catch everyone up on the wonderfulness of my life. I do not want to get to far behind on my blogging quest.

A few things that made me smile...

1. I found out that I was going to be an AUNT!!!! So excited!!!!


I want to be this kind of Aunt! 

2. I missed all of the Derby fun, but I am glad that everyone had a sunny day to celebrate our wonderful city.
We had "Mock"tails of white grape juice and Sprite at school. It was rather yummy! 

3. We showered my cousin Alyssa with lot's of fun things for baby Peyton! She will be here soon!


My new little nousins in the bellies! 

4. I took my kiddos to the Frazier Museum and The KY Show. They were awesome! It was such a fun day and a great review of the Civil War.


They LOVE the wax figures! 

5. Craig and Lisa hosted a Mother's Day brunch. It was a relaxing time for sure! Glad we were all able to celebrate my wonderful Momma as a fam!


LOVE! 

My Favorites! (Of course Lacie and Zoe are too!)

6. Had a wonderful girls night dinner to celebrate Kara's big move!


My friends are awesome! 

7. My class made it through testing. Everyone tried their best and that's all I can ask for!


Pep-Rally Fun!

THIS is why I teach.

8. The end of the year is near and it is definitely bittersweet. I already cried at graduation practice last week. I love em!

9. I passed these while walking in Kroger one day and stopped to take a pic because they reminded me of a dear friend! 

10. No words...just a melted heart. 

11. Final thoughts...this stuck out to me and I made a mental note of it. 


12. Me and my not perfectness is finally getting back on the "program" that is not really a program, but a more healthy me path. I let my learning goals and work always take precedent over health. IT'S NOT OKAY TO DO THAT!!!! 

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment