A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Monday, February 1, 2016

February Currently

Happy February to you!!! 

I'm linking up with Farley to share what is currently happening. 
Oh Boy It's Farley



Listening: We had the worst game ever played in the YUM! Center on Saturday. It has to be better tonight against North Carolina. At least I hope so! 

Loving: I cannot believe sweet Lillian Rose is 1 today!!! Since my nieces have come along, I have definitly realized the meaning behind....the days are long, but the years are fast. It's CRAZY how fast the past year has gone. Yesterday we celebrated with the most adorable and fun party. 

Thinking: Holy cow...am I really training for a marathon?!?! Yes! The answer is yes!

Wanting: Wow! It's warm and I like it. Minus the severe storms that will head our way tomorrow evening.

Needing: There is always something school related!

Swooning: Still on cloud nine. Not sure this feeling is ever going to go away. I'm okay with that.

Hope all is well with you!

XOXO-Kim

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm in Louisville, Kentucky too! But I'm a HUGE UK fan:) However I have no problem pulling the Cards to win. (just don't tell my hubby) Hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training for a marathon, that's incredible! Way to go! I understand it with the nieces and nephews, I'm a great aunt now...it's unbelievable. Congratulations on your national board certification. That is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marathon training...wow! I'm going to be happy if I finish Couch to 5K! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete