A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, September 19, 2014

High-Five for FRIDAY!!!!


1. Celebrated PaPa' 92nd Birthday last weekend! Most adorable PaPa ever! 


2. I am sure most of you know I am going to be an aunt times 2, but the news that one of the little nuggets is going to be a GIRL was shared and it was awesome!!!! 

Love these guys to the moon and back!

My little SIL and Lillian Rose in the belly of course...lol

Yep, pretty pumped!

3. Went out to celebrate Sean's birthday!!! Enjoyed being able to hang out with some pretty cool CPKers! 


4. T-Minus 3 more shifts to go! EEEKKKK! 

5. Thankful for family time watching to UofL game last weekend (even if we did lose). 

6. Thankful I made it through another 5 day week. Shew! 

I hope you had a great week!
XoXo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment