A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Friday, June 27, 2014

Oh Happy Day!


Some fun things that I love from this past week....

1.My mom and I went to Kentucky Kingdom for the first time. Well, we just went to Hurricane Bay, but same thing. We had a great time! It was so weird how everything looked the same (yet a little different) from 15 years ago. I guess that's how long it's been since I've been there. Hopefully we will get some more use out of our passes. 

2. We had a lovely family dinner to celebrate Father's Day a week belated. That's okay though because all 7 of us were able to make it! Our taco bar was yummy. 

3. Made it to Waterfront Park Wednesday! 
But first...

Just being silly...

4.  This MADE my day!!! I am so proud of my student teacher and I know she will be awesome in the classroom!!! She really set the bar high for everyone that followed and will follow her. Thankful for her passion for students! 


5. This struck a chord this week...

And one to grow on...

6. I am loving all of this reading time I am getting in! 


I hope you had a great week! 
xoxo-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment