A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Saturday, February 19, 2011

*Lacie*

Lacie will be turning 5 in less than a month and it feels like yesterday when I was telling my parents that we did NOT need a dog. I was not much of a dog person before then. It's not that I didn't like them, I just didn't spend much time with any particular dog. Growing up we had a few, but they were outside dogs and I was pretty young and never really became attached. Lacie is an entirely different story. She has turned me into a huge dog lover! I am amazed with her personality and love for our family. She is faithful, loving, loyal, stubborn, funny, and very lazy :). At times it is almost like she is human. I know a large part of her actions are because of my family, but she brings so much joy to our lives. I always look forward to seeing her because it is guarenteed she will bring a smile to my face. One thing I miss about living at home is her! I loved "talking" to her at night and she would always cuddle up at my feet and often try to take over the bed. We still have sleepovers, but I miss not seeing her on a daily basis. SO... here I am 5 years later writing a blog post about how a dog is one of the biggest joys in my life! lol She deserves it!
Snow day in 2009. She LOVES snow!

Christmas 2010!

She is my bestest pal!

Her Favorite toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment