A good life is a collection of happy moments...





Sunday, May 3, 2015

{May Currently}


This meme always makes me LOL as it resurfaces at the end of every April. April showers sure did come and now we are seeing the wonderful May flowers. As I have been blogging rather regularly I am noticing more and more how FAST life goes. Man, it flies by...even when some moments feel so incredibly long. Just remember to take each moment as it arise and that life is a collection of happy moments. Keeping working on that collection... :)


I'm going to let my currently be self explanatory. I'm going to put blogging on the back burner for the next few weeks as I prep for testing at school,wrap up my portfolio for submission, and keep my running routine in action.

You can check out what some other's are up to this month at Oh' Boy 4th Grade





I hope all is well. Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers, unless there is a bee flying near by.  


xoxo-Kim


6 comments:

  1. I love that you hope to spend time with your nieces! I am planning on spending tons of time with my sweet nephews! Happy May! It's all breezy from here!
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited to hang out with my nieces. They are currently 3 and 6 months old and I'm just starting to get the swing of this aunt thing. I love it! Happy May to you!!

      Delete
  2. I was watching Big Bang too! Great brains think alike. Good luck with getting your National Boards. I am hoping the next few weeks run smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your thinking of the 26.2 .... you'll have to pick a great race for your first marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of the Derby marathon. I love our city so much and the mini means so much to me anyways. Plus, all of my family is here and I'm thinking I'll need a pretty big cheering section. :)

      Delete